Military / Aerospace Filters
MDC – Military DC Drive EMC/EMI filters
Total EMC Products Ltd
- High current capability - Micro size
- High common & differential mode insertion loss
- Improved low frequency performance
- Insulated safety screw contacts
- Side or base mounting
- Optional input transient suppression to suit application
- Current Rating: 1 - 50A
- Voltage: 48 – 210V DC
- Attenuation: Medium
The MDC series of EMI/RFI filters is designed specifically for DC applications which have to comply with the rigorous requirements of Def Stan: 59-41 and Mil Stan 461/462.
High attenuation on both common and differential modes allows for high performance filtration especially at the low frequency end of the spectrum. Polypropylene capacitors are used for high pulse power handling at high frequencies.
The filter components are housed in compact chassis mounted enclosures, and encapsulated in a polyurethane potting compound to give excellent protection against shock and vibration, thus making it ideal for ruggedized requirements.